About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 6,000 staff across 45 offices globally. We look to recruit bright, articulate, and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge, are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
EDB is HQ’d in Luxembourg but is expanding with licenses now in Ireland, London, and Malta. To undertake the Digital Banking project EDB initially contracted a number of third parties to support its delivery, but now need to focus on the next 12 months of bringing these roles in-house and that’s where you come in.
We are currently looking for an Account Management Officer to support our Account Management Team within the Onboarding & Account Management department in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural team and are interested in this great opportunity, please apply for this role.
- Management of client account information, ensuring our core banking system is up to date and reflects current client details - i.e., Fund lifecycle events and other compliance relevant processes.
- Working on account issues closely within the Onboarding & Account Management teams, as well as wider departments within the European Depositary Bank and Apex Group.
- Aiding clients on various account topics, including dispatching relevant documentation.
- Collaborating Compliance with sanction screenings, blocking and unblocking client accounts.
- Working with relevant departments for different reporting topics.
- Various signature checks where applicable.
- Banking apprenticeship or Bachelor degree in relevant field (economics, business administration or similar).
- Several years of relevant practical experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of AML, KYC, FATCA, QI & CRS is not mandatory but considered an asset.
- Ability to work both within a team and autonomously where applicable.
- Good knowledge of office communication software (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbally) in English and German as a plus
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team
- Exposure to some of the latest cloud native technologies within the financial sector
- Be part of possibly the first digital banking cloud deployment within Luxembourg, providing great insight into how the future of cloud will be delivered in this highly regulated jurisdiction
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team
- The opportunity to innovate, bring recommendations and really make a difference
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at www.europeandepositarybank.com. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is , subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.
Posting date: 06/10/2022
PID: 14045, 14048
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.