Department: Client Relationship Management
Contract type: Permanent, Full-time
FundRock Management Company S.A. (“FRMC”) is a leading independent third party Fund Management Company providing management company services to Luxembourg, Ireland and UK domiciled collective investment schemes in accordance with the respective regulations. Due to the expansion of the company, we have an opportunity for Client Relationship Manager to join our team based in Limerick, Ireland or Luxembourg.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- To be the main point of entry to the clients and to co-ordinate, follow up and solve issues raised by clients
- To maintain and develop mutually beneficial relationship with the clients
- To ensure high quality and timely service delivery and provide internal teams with support when needed
- To liaise with external parties and clients service providers
- To arrange service reviews and follow up on KPI/SLAs and ensure that proper SLAs, instructions and policies are in place for all relevant activities
- To attend board meetings, assist in preparations and ensure any action points are swiftly addressed
- To identify additional services of value to the clients (cross sell)
- To support the implementation of clients’ product changes
- To promote a respectful work environment, contribute to the continuous development of the te am and its tasks and to support the rest of the CRM-team to the best of your abilities
- 5+ year experience of financial sector; fund administration, custody, transfer agent and / or fund investment compliance.
- Client service and relationship management skills/experience and service minded attitude.
- Knowledge of the Fund Industry, legal structures, client service models and ability to structure business processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver in line with set targets and within deadlines. Ability and will to take overall responsibility for client relationship.
- Strong drive to solve problems and implement relevant improvements
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Management company, which provides an international and dynamic working environment where personal development, performance and operational excellence are encouraged.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: email@example.com
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.