Department: Client Relationship Management
Reports to: Director of Client Relationship Management
FundRock Management Company S.A. (“FRMC”) as part of the Apex Group is a leading independent third party Fund Management Company providing management company services to Luxembourg, Ireland and UK domiciled collective investment schemes in accordance with the respective regulations. FRMC provides substance through solid Risk management, Oversight, Compliance, as well as through the comprehensive Knowledge of its strong team. The firm’s multinational team speaks over 20 languages and is well placed to support asset managers across borders with local market insight and global connectivity. Due to the expansion of the company, we have an opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join our team based in Luxemburg.
Purpose of the role:
As a Client Relationship Manager you will work as part of a fast paced and growing team. You will support our clients, both internal and external, in meeting their everyday requirements. This role requires you to maintain a strong relationship with all relevant stakeholders including Clients, internal FRMC operational teams, together with our services providers, law firms, auditors and advisors to ensure we are providing service excellence to our clients.
Great opportunity to be part of an expanding function which will allow you to grow and develop your career within an expanding European Management Company. The role will allow you to establish and develop solid working relationships with clients, and internal teams which you can leverage throughout your career.
The Relationship Management team is responsible for over 100 clients and over Euro 100 billion in assets. We partner with our clients to create long standing and continuously developing relationships, helping them navigate the regulatory framework of their Funds. Acting as a main operational point of contact, we sit in between our clients and the delegates, ensuring continued progression of operational matters in line with regulatory expectation.
Our relationship model includes
- regular operational service review meetings
- board meeting presentation and participation
- quarterly executive meetings
- tri-partite monthly reviews with the delegates
The Relationship Management team today works closely with the following groups coordinating client activity:
- Business Implementation
- Client Service Management
- Business Development
- Depository Oversight
- Transfer Agency Oversight
- Fund Administration Oversight
- Regulatory Compliance
- Alternative Investments
- Investment Management Oversight
- Distribution Oversight
- Risk and Compliance
- And external service providers
key responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinate client queries internally and with delegates
- Manage client communication, both in a BAU and non-BAU environment
- Act as an internal and external escalation point
- Identifying cross selling opportunities for services available within the group
- Chair service review meetings and document actions/updates. Ensure relevant teams are taking ownership of their tasks.
- Actively manage certain projects, including the circulation of all details to the operational teams and any third parties with the monitoring of replies via the tracker.
- Report and escalate to Senior Management on any risks and critical tasks from plans that are outstanding, e.g. SLD’s, Fees, Legal Agreements.
- Minimum 5 years Fund experience;
- Excellent knowledge of UCITS and AIF Fund structures, and knowledge of Luxembourg structures is a prerequisite;
- Thorough understanding of Management Company / AIFM structures required.
- Knowledge of Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Distribution and Custody aspects are an advantage
- Client facing experience within a financial services environment;
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently while supporting the overall goals of the team;
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, and competent in dealing with Senior project sponsors;
- Results driven and proactive in problem solving;
- Excellent Client service skills, client focused and delivers work to an exceptionally high standard;
- Proven Analytical Thinking
- Concern for Quality
- In-depth knowledge of Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Knowledge in PMO tools such as Jira an advantage
- High level of written and spoke English
- Knowledge of Swedish or Norwegian is an advantage
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- A friendly, co-operative and supportive environment;
- An opportunity to work with complete Funds’ structures and multiple forms of legal entities;
- Training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.