About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. LRI Group boasts over EUR 70 bn assets under service across more than 540 funds and has more than 200 staff. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
We are looking for a new member joining our growing Client Services Management department (up to 15 FTE) to create, nurture and develop long-term relationships with our German- and English-speaking clients throughout their entire life cycle. Our Client Services Managers are the first point of contact for our clients and the link between them, our specialist department teams and external service-providers. As customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to LRI and Apex Group more broadly, our team ensures the delivery of excellent services throughout the organization. You have a quick perception for customer needs and like to add value in the day-to-day interaction between LRI and its clients, by engaging and coordinating with key stakeholders, we are keen to get you on board of our dynamic team.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Key contact for our German speaking customers and responsible for the coordination of all client related services and queries
- Ensuring reliable processes with clients and specialist department teams
- Supporting the senior client service managers to develop the team and in training of junior staff
- Project coordination with key stakeholders in a solution-oriented manner to meet customer needs
- Coordinating contractual agreements and ensuring qualitative follow-up of our services
- Participation in fund board meetings to represent the management company
- Identifying business opportunities and contributing to further internal & external development
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with new and existing clients and ensuring an excellent customer satisfaction
- A degree in relevant field (financial services, business, economics, accounting) or appropriate professional experience within the fund industry
- Minimum 4 years’ operational experience in fund and/or banking and/or corporate
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Relevant knowledge of the local regulatory environment
- Educational degree in relevant field (financial services, business, economics, accounting)
- Client-focused, strong open-minded and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and German language skills
- Background in customer services is considered as a plus
- Team player with problem-solving attitude
- Proficient in MS Office, advanced excel and/ or access knowledge, including programmer basics, is considered as a plus
- A high level of visibility within a large organization on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define processes, to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of an open-minded, dynamic and fast-paced team
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with clients and management directly.
- The opportunity to innovate and grow technically and personally.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please visit www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.