About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Client Services Manager (m/f/d) to support our department Digital Banking department in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met
- Oversee a team of Client Service Officers and ensure they are providing an exceptional client experience
- Develop and oversee the implementation of client service protocols
- Mastermind creative ways to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Co-ordination of resources to ensure timely service delivery to clients
- Effective communication of client concerns and needs to partner internally, and driving them through to resolution
- Help in developing robust client service process and identifying and implement correct tools
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Create monthly and quarterly departmental reports to determine whether KPIs are being met and where there is room for improvement
- University degree in Business, Finance, Economics
- 5+ years prior experience in customer facing roles within the banking sector
- Proven experience in a leadership role is required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of customers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites
- Fluent communication skills in English – both verbally and written –; German and/or any other European language advantageous
- Be part of a small, highly motivated team
- Establishment and further development of Digital Banking
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about us, please have a look at www.europeandepositarybank.com. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
Posting Date 29/06/22
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.