About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 45 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) to support our department Digital Banking department in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Support the Digital Bank project delivery, providing input to the design, helping shape the end-product offered to our clients
- Support both our client as well as our colleague with regards to upcoming inquiries and issues
- Support other members of the technology teams with troubleshooting issues and configuring against new requirements
- Build excellent working relationships with all 3rd party suppliers
- Review, recommend and implement agreed changes to technology procedures
- Identify reoccurring issues and recommend resolution to the root cause
- Be part of a highly motivated team where team members ensure the upskilling of the colleagues and transferring knowledge while also supporting and covering each other, when required
- Follow and adhere to all our company procedures affecting your business area
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in banking technology
- A good understanding of CSSF banking regulations, specifically with regards to Cloud Computing
- Management of Linux, preferably minimum working with CentOS / RHEL
- Experience working with DevOps tooling
- Management of containerized solutions is highly desirable
- Scripting experience in one or more of the following languages
- Azure CLI + Azure Powershell
- Previous experience in managing Azure networking components, specifically Azure Application Gateway, Azure Front Door and Azure WAF policies is preferred
- Understanding of APU / Middleware technologies including JSON / YAML languages
- A good understanding of the core IT areas
- IT-Service Management
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate
- Fluent communication skills in English – both written and verbally, German and/or French advantageous
- Experience with Mambu, IBSY, RTPE and/or xGen
- A good understanding of CSSF banking regulations, specific to Cloud Computing.
- Previous experience of Azure DevOps is desirable
- Knowledge of Kubernetes within Azure (Azure Kubernetes Services)
- Okta experience or similar authentication solutions
- Be part of a small, highly motivated team
- Establishment and further development of Digital Banking
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at www.europeandepositarybank.com. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
Posting Date 29/06/22
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.