About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 5,000 staff across 50 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However, your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Credit Officer (m/f/d) to support our department Credit in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation and submission of the regulatory AnaCredit reporting as well as any other internal and external reporting to the respective stakeholders
- Operational credit processing incl. credit documentation, monitoring of credit limits, daily risk monitoring, disposition of payments, etc.
- Administration of credit cards and maintaining the related credit card records
- Daily monitoring of risk exposures
- Acting as first point of contact for internal and external parties with regards to all questions/ inquiries within the frame of credit risk
- Suggesting and initiating process improvements
- Supporting internal projects
- Banking apprenticeship or Bachelor degree in relevant field (economics, business administration, Finance)
- 2 years of related working experience
- Sound knowledge of credit limits, credit contracts and credit risk management
- Knowledge of and experience with related regulatory reporting requirements
- Experience with and knowledge of core banking systems is advantageous
- Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbally) in English and German
- Good knowledge of office communication software (MS Office-Word, Excel + Lotus Notes/Outlook)
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global IT team
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at www.europeandepositarybank.com. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.
Posting Date: 21/09/2022
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.