European Depositary Bank, Dublin is seeking to invite applications from candidates for the role of Depositary Senior Associate based within the Depositary team.
You will primarily be responsible for completing first level checks and reviews required for ‘Cashflow Monitoring’, ‘Investment and Borrowing Restriction Monitoring’ and certain ‘NAV Oversight’ duties as required in accordance with depositary procedures.
- Perform the daily Cash flow monitoring and reconciliation process and ensure completeness of the controls on a daily basis to include:
- Reconciliation of subscriptions and redemptions
- Identifying and recording new cash accounts
- Identifying and reconciling all cash flow movements
- Highlighting any significant or inconsistent cash flows
- Conduct Investment and Borrowing monitoring checks for assigned funds
- Ensure that any breaches and NAV errors identified are immediately reported to Depositary Management and logged
- Conduct certain NAV Oversight reviews as assigned, to include:
- Cash and Stock Reconciliations
- Distribution Reviews
- TA Reconciliations
- Failed Trades Checks
- NAV Reviews
- Compile and update KPI and revenue reporting for submission to Management
- Ensure adherence to all policies & procedures and local laws and regulations
- Assist in Client relationship management for trustee / depositary clients;
Skills & Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level (or overseas equivalent)
- Preferably 2/3 years work experience in a depositary/fund accounting/Investment Manager role or similar experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of quality control techniques/procedures
- Strong understanding of product range and operational processes
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.