Employment Type: Full Time Permanent
Throgmorton, an Apex Group Company, is dedicated to delivering exceptional service with a personal touch. We are proud to place the utmost importance on developing strong personal relationships with our clients and that focus has enabled us to establish a strong reputation in the asset management space.
The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 4,000 staff across 40+ offices globally. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive
- Business Planning -
- Strategic planning of technical function
- Managing Payroll costs with BUD
- Co-ordination and implementing Payroll strategy
- Ownership of client related Payroll budgets and targets, managing client Payroll revenues/billing
- People Development) -
- Leadership role to all Payroll personnel
- Role model and counsel for other Senior Managers and wider personnel
- Development planning for Payroll Managers/Payroll Supervisors
- Promoting cross selling behavioural traits
- Promoting good multi-disciplinary relations
- Risk Management -
- Assistance to Payroll Managers to resolve client risk issues and quality control oversight
- Overseeing development of strategic solutions to risk issues
- Line Function -
- Assist CRM for appropriate clients
- Managing/overseeing service delivery re. payroll
- Client consultant re Payroll matters
- First port of call assistance for Senior managers and Directors
- Upward management re. employee related risks
- Oversee the operation of the client call account and manage risk
- Business Development -
- Brand enhancement and promotion (networking / PR)
- Leading business development initiatives (Payroll)
- Identify areas of opportunity and take a lead in developing “product” and promote within the Firm and to clients
- Actively disseminate information, both technical and client related, to other team members to increase awareness of issues affecting client service
- Build a network of business contacts for general business development purposes
- Active in engaging new business for the Firm
- Preferably CIPP qualified. Exceptionally qualified by experience
- Multi discipline skillset – proactive in cross discipline learning (of self and others)
- Business and risk aware
- Client service oriented with excellent client management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Capable of managing an experienced team
- Lead role in building relationships and communicating at all levels and across disciplines
- Significant influence at all levels and across all disciplines of the Firm
- Openness to involve senior management in resolution of issues
- Capable of working without supervision and managing a team of senior technicians
- Flexible approach
- Excellent practical Payroll knowledge
- Able to disseminate information, both technical and client related, to other team members to increase awareness
- Growing Business Unit revenues (all disciplines) and client Payroll revenues
- Client satisfaction
- Contribution to payroll process enhancements and controls
- Positive influence on other team members
- Development of Payroll function
- Development and mentoring of Payroll Managers and other staff
- Alignment with the Firm’s core values
- Ongoing professional development
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with skills and experience;
- Working directly with an external client portfolio, maintaining client relationships;
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: UKRecruit@apexfunds.co.uk
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.