About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. LRI Group boasts over EUR 70 bn assets under service across more than 540 funds and has more than 200 staff. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
What we offer
- Work, innovate and collaborate with passionate people who drive changes.
- Contribute in the accounting from alternative investment funds, securitizations and holding companies based on Lux-GAAP and IFRS;
- Being part of NAV calculations and creating various reports, such as financial statements and capital accounts
- Insights of various projects (e.g. software introduction; internal process improvements)
We are looking for you:
- Student in a relevant discipline (e.g. finance, mathematics, economics)
- Analytical skills
- Curiosity to learn about real assets and the regulatory framework
- Hands-on mentality and open minded
- Good working knowledge of MS office tools (especially Excel)
- Fluency in German; good command in English
For a temporary cover of a team member we are looking for an Investment Compliance Officer or Graduates. The candidate will be part of the Risk Management Team and will support the Investment Compliance monitoring for a variety of fund structures and asset classes.
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- A competitive internship allowance;
- An individual support and coaching from our (Senior) Fund Accountants.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please visit www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.