About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However, your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for Invoicing Officer (m/f/d) to support our team in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Input of client static data and fee schedule into SAP-B1 (billing system) for EDB Group
- Upload of Custodian invoices into SAP-B1 as calculation basis
- Generating, controlling client invoices in line with the billing cycle
- Organizing and coordinating the required approval process with the Product Owner
- Monitoring of Incoming Payments / Executing Direct debits CitiDirect / EDB system
- Reconciliation of outstanding invoices
- Creating client reminder and monitoring due dates
- Delivering weekly reports
- Providing ad-hoc analysis upon request
- University degree in Finance / Business Administration, preferred Msc. Economics;
- First experiences as Intern in Accounting (Financial reporting) or the Finance Department are preferred;
- Knowledge/Experience of SAP-B1;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- English speaking (A-Level) any other language is a plus;
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to work with all levels within the organisation;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and varied decision-making scenarios;
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly;
- Work for a fast developing and one of the world leading independent fund administrators;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Competitive remuneration package including various benefits;
- Positive and hospitable work environment;
- Office location on communicative place at Sofia city center in modern office building;
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business.
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about us, please have a look at www.europeandepositarybank.com. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary expectations) to our dedicated email address: email@example.com
Posting Date 11/07/22
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.