About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Life at Apex isn't just about the work you do, it's about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex ensures it rewards loyal and dedicated employees. The international nature of our business and global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take both short-term or permanent relocation options.
We are currently looking for multiple Money Laundering Reporting Officers / Responsable du Contrôle - Funds to join our growing MLRO team in the Compliance department.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
The MLRO / RC shall be mandated by the governing body of the Fund to:
- Ensure that the Fund complies with its professional obligations in accordance with Luxembourg AML/CTF laws and regulations
- Remain informed of the investments and distribution strategies of the Fund
- Act as the contact person towards the competent Luxembourg AML/CTF authorities
- Report for and on behalf of the Fund towards the competent Luxembourg AML/CTF authorities
- File Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) or Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) to the competent AML/CTF authorities if such cases arise
- Cooperate with the relevant authorities regarding enquiries and on-site visits
- Be available without delay upon request by the Luxembourg AML/CTF relevant authorities
- Consider and approve acceptance/rejection of high-risk investor account´s (e.g. Politically Exposed Person (PEP) or other categories) requests from the Transfer Agent of the Fund
- Analyse and recommend actions following the Transfer Agent’s analysis of ‘hits’ (e.g. PEP alerts, sanction alerts and/or adverse media alerts which cannot be cleared by the Transfer Agent)
- Analyse and recommend actions following the Portfolio Manager’s analysis of ‘hits’ with respect to the investment assets of the Fund
- Perform initial validation of the Fund’s AML/CTF policy and associated documents including but not limited to service level arrangements
- Issue AML/CTF reports to the Fund´s managing body in line with the frequency of its meetings
- Issue and update the Fund’s AML/CTF risk assessment on an annual basis
- Attend board meeting of the Fund´s managing body
- Deal with audit requests
- Provide AML/CTF training to the Fund´s managing body
- Degree in Law or Economics or Finance
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in AML/CTF as well as in Compliance
- Proven experience with Management Companies´ regulatory environment preferably within the Luxemburg fund industry
- Excellent knowledge of UCITS and AIFMD requirements
- Experience with European and Luxembourg AML/CTF legal and regulatory framework
- Discreet and confidential
- Proactive and self-sufficient
- Ability to multi-task & respect deadlines
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English and German, both written and verbal
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business
- A friendly, co-operative and supportive environment
- An opportunity to work with complete Funds’ structures and multiple forms of legal entities
- Training and development opportunities
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting date: 18/08/2022
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.