About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. LRI Group boasts over EUR 70 bn assets under service across more than 540 funds and has more than 200 staff. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Control and develop the oversight of the delegated function of portfolio activities and reporting tool in line with the CSSF circular 18/698 requirements
- Assist establish and maintain oversight process, procedures and workflows for PMO
- Perform and improve regular fund performance reviews for liquid and illiquid assets
- Review processes, policies, instructions or procedures
- On-going improvement of processes
- Ensure all controls are adhered to and exceptions are escalated in a timely manner
- Successfully completed studies in finance, economics or a comparable studies
- The candidate needs to have a good understanding of the investment strategies, financial instruments and the overall organisation of the delegates’ fund structures
- Relevant professional experience working in an Asset Manager / UCITS, AIF environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of investment strategies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of the MS-Office suit in particular Excel
- Responsible, accountable and reliable self-starter
- Profound knowledge of the regulatory framework
- Affinity for processes and their optimization
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory, additional languages are considered as an asset
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define processes, to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of an open-minded, dynamic and fast-paced team
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with clients and management directly.
- The opportunity to innovate and grow technically and personally.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please visit www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.