Employment Type: Permanent
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 5,000 staff across 50 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance, and apply a continuing learning policy. Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast-growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a Product Architect to join EDB’s Digital Bank (DB). The role will be based in London and will support the development of the product vision, manage product planning, and supervise the product development process for the Digital Bank, plus play a key role within the EDB DB product team. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
- Support the development and evolution of the product roadmap, ensuring its feasibility with respect to business objectives
- Manage specifications according to which the product is defined and delivered
- Assesses the platform architecture currently in place and work with the development team to recommend solutions to continuously improve it
- Develop and prioritize backlog items based on the overall product roadmap
- Work with the development team to identify, define and organize the steps for each product design sprint
- Evaluate the business impact that technical changes will have on the platform and account for any project constraints
- Participate in the scoping and selection of the technology stack
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams as a key business representative
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting the successful completion of sprint goals
- Deliver updates to senior stakeholders on product development and technical solutions being implemented
*There will also be opportunities to learn and work with other DB business units
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a computer science or business-related topic
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a product or solution architect related role (Fintech start-up experience is a strong plus)
- Previous project or product management experience is advantageous
- IT architecture, infrastructure or engineering experience is advantageous
- Extensive experience working with JIRA, Confluence, and other dev tools
- Innovative by nature and able to drive architectural changes for an evolving product
- Sound organizational and leadership skills
- Persuasive and articulate communicator
- Willingness to thrive, learn and lead in an international environment
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Candidates must have legal right to work in UK.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global team;
- Competitive remuneration package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must have legal right to work in UK.
Published date: 26/10/2022
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.