Employment Type: Permanent
FundRock Management Company S.A. (“FRMC”) as part of Apex Group is a leading independent third-party Fund Management Company providing management company services to Luxembourg, Ireland and UK domiciled collective investment schemes in accordance with the respective regulations. FRMC provides substance through solid Risk management, Oversight, Compliance, as well as through the comprehensive Knowledge of its strong team. The company´s multinational team is well placed to support asset managers across borders with local market insight and global connectivity.
Life at Apex isn't just about the work you do, it's about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex ensures it rewards loyal and dedicated employees. The international nature of our business and global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take both short-term or permanent relocation options.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to support our growing operations in the Integrations department.
The Integration Project Manager is responsible for the organisation, planning and E2E delivery of large scale, complex change initiatives or projects.
Reporting into the Global Head of Integration, this role will typically lead one or more significant change projects in parallel, driving delivery of the Apex Group’s broad and ambitious strategic change agenda at pace, whilst maintaining effective governance and control.
- Integration of external M&A acquisitions
- Deployment of / migration to new technology solutions
- Re-organisation / optimisation of Group Operating model
- Development and launch of new products and services
- Automation / E2E process optimization
- Regulatory change
- Partner with senior business leaders to define and agree delivery scope, requirements and key success criteria for change
- Mobilize project delivery organization – establish governance framework and workstream structure, define roles, secure stakeholder buy-in and resource commitment
- Drive definition and baselining of requirements, establish effective change control
- Lead development of project delivery plans, ensuring full scope coverage
- Drive delivery against project plans - monitor project progress, proactively identify, analyse and resolve issues/ dependencies, ensuring knowledge sharing across jurisdictions and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Ensure projects are implemented to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget
- Prepare and maintain key project / change governance artefacts – including project plans, RAIDs logs, change logs, resource plans, test plans, cost tracking
- Ensure adherence with all internal and external compliance and regulatory frameworks
- Champion change awareness and change readiness amongst impacted business teams and stakeholder groups
- Report project status to key stakeholders, escalating risks and issues on a timely basis.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track-record of successfully leading business change delivery projects, leading multi-discipline project teams through all phases of the E2E project lifecycle in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading complex projects
- Proven experience of (preferably multiple) change management disciplines and methodologies, such as Prince II, Six Sigma, Agile, PMP.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- High energy, inquisitive and engaged
- Self-motivated, proactive, resilient and resourceful
- Confident and capable in dealing with abstract, loosely defined or competing objectives – able to bring clarity, structure and an execution focus to cut through uncertainty and drive positive momentum.
- Proven leadership skills – organising, motivating and leading diverse and distributed teams
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, both verbal and written in English (other languages are a bonus)
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- A friendly, co-operative and supportive environment;
- An opportunity to work with complete Funds’ structures and multiple forms of legal entities;
- Training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: FRMC_Recruitment@fundrock.com
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.