About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. LRI Group acts as Super Management Company (Super ManCo), authorized as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) and as a UCITS Management Company in Luxembourg, and now boasts over EUR 70 bn of assets under service across more than 540 funds and has more than 200 staff.
In the context of the continuous development of our activities, we are currently looking for a Reporting Officer.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversight of the preparation of Annual and Long Form Reports;
- Supervision of counterparties and outsourcing partners, especially within the area of AIFMD Reporting;
- build and maintain strong relationships with clients, auditors and internal clients within the Apex Group;
- proactively identify areas of concern and suggest enhancements to processes and procedures;
- coordinate UCITS- and PRIIP-KIIDs Compilation and Distribution;
- work closely with the team on projects, either by taking the lead or supporting the implementation of new processes to help the team successfully achieve its goals and KPIs.
- You have an academic background preferably in Accounting & Finance, Economics or comparable studies;
- you have strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail;
- you are a great team player with good communication and organizational skills;
- you have advanced knowledge of MS Office programs;
- proficiency in English and German, knowledge of additional languages are of advantage.
- You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successful growing company.
- You will experience the advantages of an investment services company of manageable size, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations) to our dedicated email address: email@example.com.
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.