Department: Fund Risk and Compliance
Reports to: Risk and Compliance Manager
Contract type: Permanent, Full-time
FundRock Management Company S.A. (“FRMC”) is a leading independent third party Fund Management Company providing management company services to Luxembourg, Ireland and UK domiciled collective investment schemes in accordance with the respective regulations. The company´s multinational team is well placed to support asset managers across borders with local market insight and global connectivity.
As a member of the Compliance Team, you will work in a growing team to deliver best-in-class service to our clients in terms of investment restrictions. Using state-of-the-art technology, you will ensure our clients meet their legal and regulatory obligations and stay ahead of regulatory changes.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Perform regular monitoring in relation to investment compliance restrictions and regular risk management reporting, including sustainability restrictions and reporting.
- Investigate and communicate the status of exceptions identified in relation to investment compliance restrictions (regulatory or fund specific) and SFDR.
- Perform follow-up of control checklists summarizing all the investment objectives & policies, and investment regulations & restrictions.
- Contribute to ensuring the implementation and on-going review of procedures and policies related to investment compliance monitoring/risk management.
- Identify and monitor the risk profile of UCITS/AIF under management
- Take an active part in further system enhancement
- Perform review of relevant fund documentation at the Fund’s set-up stage and annually thereafter
- Reporting to the line manager and to the hierarchy where relevant
- Maintain and develop the communication with fund’s stakeholders such as investment managers, administrators, auditors, etc.
- Work closely with other departments and provide support to the clients with ad-hoc queries, new products, funds and/or strategies
- Ensure feed-back and support to colleagues and management
- Assist with regulatory reporting
- Strong academic background in Finance/Economics/Accounting or other numerical discipline;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the funds sector. Exposure to UCITS/AIFM regulations an advantage but not essential;
- Excellent communication, analytical and critical thinking skills with a solution-oriented mind-set;
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting date: 26/10/22
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.