Department: Risk & Compliance
Employment Type: Permanent
FundRock Management Company S.A. (“FRMC”) as part of Apex Group is a leading independent third-party Fund Management Company providing management company services to Luxembourg, Ireland and UK domiciled collective investment schemes in accordance with the respective regulations. FRMC provides substance through solid Risk management, Oversight, Compliance, as well as through the comprehensive Knowledge of its strong team. The company´s multinational team is well placed to support asset managers across borders with local market insight and global connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Risk & Compliance to support our growing operations in the Risk & Compliance department.
- Onboarding: Fund Risk profiling, Prospectus review, operational setup, project management;
- Technical queries;
- Support to Risk production;
- Review of daily Risk production (market, liquidity, credit…);
- Quality review process: Risk profile annual review, regulatory reporting;
- Implementation of new regulations impacting Risk activity;
- Represent the Risk department and act as a Subject Matter Expert in Board both internally (risk Committee) and externally (Fund Board meeting);
- Prepare UCITS/AIFMD applications in accordance with applicable regulations (CSSF, AMF, CBI);
- Preparation of ad-hoc Risk analysis reports to the executives;
- Monitoring/Review breach classification;
- Provide timely feedback and support to colleagues, management and auditors (internal and external);
- 1st experience in Market Risk;
- Master degree in Finance, Engineering or Economics ;
- Knowledge of MSCI/Riskmetrics, Bloomberg, or other Data providers is an advantage;
- Strong quantitative orientation and analytical skills;
- Extensive knowledge of all financial instruments (vanilla, derivatives, OTC, structured products), risk analysis/models (VaR, Back-test, Stress test) and valuation models of financial products;
- Knowledge of regulations for funds and investment products;
- Capacity to analyse investment strategies and prospectus;
- Knowledge of VBA is an advantage;
- Ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative; highly organized, detail orientated and self-motivated;
- Highly motivated and fast learning individual;
- Strong communication, organisational and analytical skills.
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- A friendly, co-operative and supportive environment;
- An opportunity to work with complete Funds’ structures and multiple forms of legal entities;
- Training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: FRMC_Recruitment@fundrock.com
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.