Employment Type: Permanent
About the European Depositary Bank
The European Depositary Bank is a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within the Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider with 5,000 staff across 50 offices globally. In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance and apply a continuing learning policy.
Every employee plays a part in making our company who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. However, your career path or specialism will look like we provide, together with Apex Group Ltd, a global fast growing platform to allow you to thrive.
We are currently looking for a qualified Senior Analyst Depositary Oversight (m/f/d) to support our IT department in Luxembourg. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
Role and Key Responsibilities
- Performance of oversight duties for funds investing in alternative and liquid assets amongst others asset ownership verification, cash flow monitoring, NAV checks, investment restrictions.
- Involvement in Fund launches / migrations as well as analysis and updating of the fund documentation (Prospectuses, Operating Memorandums, etc.) during entire fund life cycle.
- Execution of funds audit (Depositary confirmations).
- Representation of Depositary in Board Meetings and preparation of reportings.
- Acting as first operational point of contact for all stakeholders of the fund.
- Supporting any other task or project related to book of clients.
- Banking apprenticeship and/or Bachelor / Master degree in relevant field (economics, business administration, Finance).
- Several years of relevant practical experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of fund structures as well as related functions (Depositary, Management Company, Alternative Investment Fund Manager, Central Administration, etc.).
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills as well as a structured way of working.
- Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams.
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, further system knowledge e.g. IBSY, eFront advantageous.
- Fluent in English.
- A high level of visibility within a large organization on an upwards trajectory
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global IT team
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please have a look at www.europeandepositarybank.com. Please also have a look at www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.
Posting date: 19/07/2022
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.