Department: Client Relationship Management
Employment Type: Permanent
About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Life at Apex isn't just about the work you do, it's about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex ensures it rewards loyal and dedicated employees. The international nature of our business and global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take both short-term or permanent relocation options.
We are currently looking for a German-speaking Senior Client Relationship Manager to support our growing operations in the Client Relationship Management department.
You will have to develop a deep understanding of the clients’ strategy, goals and future demands, being responsible for maintaining existing client book and ensuring that the revenues of the client portfolio grow, both in volume and in profitability.
You will achieve this by ensuring a high standard of service delivery and identifying growth opportunities.
- Relationship Management
- Building excellent long-term relationships with existing clients, maintaining regular exchange with them and advising them on how Apex can support their growth plans;
- Answering clients’ questions in a solution oriented manner;
- Collecting regular feedback from clients and share it with the internal teams as appropriate;
- Managing, monitoring and assuring client satisfaction;
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs;
- Revenue Grow
- Identifying cross selling opportunities with existing clients;
- Assuring Apex is and remains client’s preferred partner;
- Client profitability
- Assessing and assuring client profitability;
- Assisting in cash collection;
- Monitoring scope of service;
- Minimum a Degree in relevant field (financial services, business, economics, accounting);
- Minimum 6 years’ managerial operational experience in fund and/or banking and/or corporate;
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets;
- Background in customer service is a plus;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Team player and good sense of humour;
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce);
- Proficiency in English as well as in German is essential.
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- A friendly, co-operative and supportive environment;
- An opportunity to work with complete Funds’ structures and multiple forms of legal entities;
- Training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.