About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. LRI Group boasts over EUR 20 bn assets under service across more than 200 funds and has more than 100 staff. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
- Functionally and disciplinary leading the Compliance department and closely collaborating with both the Management of the ManCo as well as the Compliance Leaders of the Apex Group with regards to all related matters
- Acting as the appointed DPO
- Acting as the appointed Compliance Officer as well as MLRO (RC) in front of the CSSF
- Planning, designing, leading and executing compliance related projects
- Processing regulatory inquiries
- Identifying, analysing and reporting compliance risks
- Preparing and delivering compliance/ AML related training courses
- Supporting the impact assessment of ongoing regulatory requirements
- Processing of Authorities requests
- Drafting and implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Drafting and review of in-house Compliance procedures
- Act as AML Officer for investment vehicles
- Provide Compliance advise to other departments and Apex Group companies
- Professional experience of minimum 8 years in the field of Audit or Compliance in Luxembourg, preferably regarding investment funds and management companies/ AIFMs
- Excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory framework including AML/KYC, Delegation Oversight, UCITS, AIFMD
- Several years of team management experience
- Ability to work and lead a team in a positive, fair and open manner
- University degree in Law, Economics or comparable professional education in relevant fields
- Ability to handle sensitive situations in a confidential and professional manner
- Self-organized and able to work accurately
- Pro-active and team-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English and German, French will be considered an asset
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define marketing processes to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global marketing team.
- The opportunity to innovate, bring discipline to brand activity and really make a difference.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting date: 10/08/2022
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.