About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. LRI Group boasts over EUR 20 bn assets under service across more than 540 funds and has more than 100 staff. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
We are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join our team in Munsbach (LU).
- Conduct independently initial and ongoing due diligence reviews on clients and delegates incl. KYC/AML identification
- Perform compliance control missions in line with the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Drafting and review of in-house Compliance procedures
- Proactively identify, analyse and report compliance risks
- Perform impact assessments of ongoing regulatory requirements
- Assess the regulatory implications of new product launches and service extensions
- Along with the Head of Compliance being the first point of contact for the regulator, maintaining an open and positive working relationship and ensure high quality in any correspondence
- Act as AML Officer for investment vehicles
- Provide Compliance advise to other departments and Apex Group companies
- University degree in Law, Economics or comparable professional education in relevant fields
- Professional experience of minimum 5 years in the field of Compliance in Luxembourg, preferably regarding investment funds and management companies/ AIFMs
- Ability to handle sensitive situations in a confidential and professional manner
- Excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory framework including AML/KYC, Delegation Oversight, UCITS, AIFMD
- Self-organized and able to work accurately
- Pro-active and team-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English, any other language is considered an asset
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define processes, to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of an open-minded, dynamic and fast-paced team
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with clients and management directly.
- The opportunity to innovate and grow technically and personally.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please visit www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.