Employment Type: Permanent
About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Life at Apex isn't just about the work you do, it's about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex ensures it rewards loyal and dedicated employees. The international nature of our business and global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take both short-term or permanent relocation options.
We are currently looking for a Senior Legal Officer to support our growing operations in the Legal department.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of legal documents including financial services contracts and investment fund prospectuses, private placement memoranda and offering memoranda, and legal publications for both UCITS and alternative fund structures..
- Drafting, review and negotiation of documents in connection with the creation and operation of securitization companies.
- Assisting other departments with client related queries, interpretation of documents, etc.
- Liaising with clients, external service providers, law firms and regulatory authorities.
- Monitoring and reviewing new laws, regulations and market practices which may impact the company and its business.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as they may arise.
- University degree in law or a similar field.
- A minimum of two years’ relevant professional experience, preferably within the field of investment funds in Luxembourg, with focus on real estate, private debt and private equity.
- Profound knowledge of the Luxembourgish and German legal and regulatory environment concerning investment funds.
- Open-minded, dynamic, flexible and capable of working in a team in an organised and independent manner.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken. Other languages are considered a bonus.
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- A friendly, co-operative and supportive environment;
- An opportunity to work with complete Funds’ structures and multiple forms of legal entities;
- Training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.