Employment Type: Permanent
About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. LRI Group acts as Super Management Company (Super ManCo), authorized as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) and as a UCITS Management Company in Luxembourg, and now boasts over EUR 70 bn of assets under service across more than 540 funds and has more than 200 staff.
In the context of the continuous development of our activities, we are currently looking for a Valuation Officer.
The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Create and design financial models for the calculation of net present values for alternative investments with focus on asset classes like renewable energy, infrastructure, private equity and property;
- Challenge and validate of external appraisal proposals (cash flow forecasts, construction of risky discount factor, model assumptions);
- Building the bridge to clients and communicate internally with all levels of the company to effective achieve goals;
- Contribute efficient to new projects (structuring of new AI funds) by deliver results in tight deadlines;
- Report to the head of valuation and present valuation decision proposals in front of the valuation committee.
- Background in a quantitative discipline, e.g. master in mathematics, physics, engineering, econometrics;
- At least 2 years professional experience in a comparable role e.g. in an asset management or a big4 company, corporate finance, deal- or risk advisory;
- Good understanding of mathematical finance and financial modelling skills;
- Good understanding of the accounting and regulatory environment in Luxembourg for asset managers (LuxGaap, IFRS, UCITS Law 2010, IPEV guidelines, AIFM Directive resp. CDR 231/2013);
- Familiar with financial derivatives (equity, credit, interest rate, and FX derivatives);
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Word, ideally programming skills in VBA and SQL;
- proficiency in English and German, knowledge of additional languages are of advantage.
- You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successful growing company.
- You will experience the advantages of an investment services company of manageable size, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information about us, please visit www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.