On Demand: All you need to know for starting a Luxembourg fund in 30 minutes
Use of Luxembourg funds has been sharply rising in Asia accommodating the needs for local managers to expand their activity and seek for new markets. To be successful, local asset managers need to familiarize themselves with legal structures and operational differences as well as an array of regulatory obligations, which can differ between investors and jurisdictions.
The 30 minutes Q&A session will answer the following questions, followed by 15 minutes for audience questions at the end.
- Why Luxembourg is considered by PE/RE managers to structure their fund?
- Which vehicle is the most popular?
- Do I need substance there?
- What are the main advantages?
- How long does it take?
- How much does it cost?
- What are the operational challenges?
Speaker: Valerie Mantot ep Groene
Regional Managing Director – APAC
Speaker: Timothy Walkley
Managing Director – Asia Markets
Speaker: Xavier Le Sourne
Elvinger Hoss Prussen