The role of the Java/PHP Developer is to provide a high level of internal service on our internal systems, building strong working relationships throughout the business and adding value to key business applications.
The person must be able to understand requirements, design documentation and build solutions to satisfy these. They must have experience working with integration services, along with the ability to work as part of a team.
The successful applicant will work with remote development and project teams.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop new functionalities and interfaces and enhance existing components
- Assist with the implementation of the agreed solution design and assist in its elaboration
- Support of deployment of release into differing working environments and adhere to change management procedures
- Working with the product owner to deliver solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas to both technical stakeholders and business end users
Experience and Knowledge:
- 3+ years’ development and design experience
- Proven expertise in common Java tools and frameworks
- Knowledge of the most common PHP frameworks
- Strong OOP skills and REST APIs development
- Knowledge of containerisation
- Experience working Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Excellent time management and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English written and verbal;
- Experience with MS Azure
- Experience with front and back end web application development is preferred
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices
- 3rd Level IT Qualification
- Excellent communication skills in both English written and verbal
- Background in the financial Industry preferable
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly;
- Work for a fast developing and one of the world leading independent fund administrators;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Competitive remuneration package including various benefits;
- Positive and hospitable work environment;
- Office location on communicative place at Sofia city center in modern office building.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: email@example.com
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.