Department: Support Center
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a Process Improvement & Automation Officer to support our growing operations in the Support Center department.
- Support changes within the organisation, challenging the current process with an eye on improvement and automation to facilitate both stability and growth
- Find ways to disrupt the current processes to improve the overall objective from both Apex and the customers perspective
- Manage the evaluation, planning, and implementing improvements within business processes and practices
- Ensure continuous improvements and micro adjustments to the changes processes to maintain efficient operations
- Support the onboarding and integration of new clients
- Facilitate and promote change in line with the Target Operating Model
- Perform detailed analysis of the business processes and find areas of waste, duplication, or frequent errors
- Own the monitoring of changes and adapting to those that are not as effective as desired
- Knowledge about the fund and legal structures environment in Luxembourg
- Ability to multi-task, well organised and able to meet the deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Capacity to question and optimise existing processes
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and organisational skills
- Comfortable working with both business and technical departments
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills, able to deliver pragmatic solutions
- Team spirit and ability to work in a collaborative work environment
- Fluent English (French, German or any other language would be considered as a plus)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in accounting or Finance would be considered an asset
- Strong MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- A friendly, co-operative and supportive environment;
- An opportunity to work with a variety of fund structures, asset classes and multiple forms of legal entities;
- Training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary expectations) to our dedicated email address: email@example.com
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.