Continual changes in the regulatory, governance and risk management environment coupled with increasing scrutiny from investors make the selection of an experienced service provider key to the good governance of listed funds. We have a cross jurisdictional network of governance, fund administration and other financial services specialists with substantial expertise in traditional and alternative asset classes. We partner with our clients and their advisers to deliver a proactive and tailored for listed funds service underpinned by best in class technology providing peace of mind to boards, investment managers and shareholders. Our unique single-source solution across fund, financial and corporate solutions allows you to simplify your operations and focus on your key business objectives.
Pre IPO Services
- Assisting in the operational set up for the fund.
- Providing input on prospectus and other launch documentation.
- Overseeing the drafting of the financial position and prospects procedures memorandum.
- Preparing net asset values and management accounts.
- Drafting interim and annual financial statements.
- Operating bank accounts.
- Providing SPV administration, other general administration duties.
Company Secretarial Services
- Preparing AGM, board and committee meeting.
- Providing ongoing secretarial support to board of directors.
- Guidance on application of relevant corporate governance codes, listing rules, disclosure guidance and transparency rules and industry best practice.
- Drafting and release of stock exchange announcements.
- Assisting with annual board, committee, and director performance evaluations.
- Liaising with key service providers and advisers.
- Liaising with proxy voting agencies.
- Providing project management for the audit of interim and annual financial reporting process.
- Drafting the governance sections of the financial statements.
- Drafting of policies and procedures.
- Drafting of terms of reference for board committees.
- Providing local regulatory and compliance support.
- Provision of a suitably qualified and experienced employee to act as the fund’s company secretary.
- Preparing and delivering quarterly fund compliance reports.
- Provision of regular governance updates.
- Supporting safekeeping and verification of documentation and assets.
- Providing safe custody services.
- Maintaining of comprehensive asset registers.
- Supporting operational oversight.
- Facilitating cash monitoring and document tracking.
- Providing AIFMD reporting and liquidity monitoring.
- Providing online banking and FX services.
- Corporation tax returns