Fund administration is where our business started and is the cornerstone of our single-source solution offering.
For nearly 20 years, we have continually evolved and enhanced our ability to deliver timely, accurate and independent fund administration services that our clients love. Our fully integrated global fund administration solution supports you with financial information, multi-currency transaction processing and flexible valuation periods.
Our connected approach to technology supports the secure transfer of data, across the full value chain, enabling us to support even the most complex of structures across all asset classes and regions.
Experts delivering fund administration solutions
Assets under Administration
We have developed a strong, globally connected onboarding team to ensure that we deliver the highest levels of service to our clients at every stage of their experience.
The onboarding stage is a crucial moment in our partnership. It is critical that we make this experience seamless and our global onboarding team are dedicated to this mission.
Consistency is key. Every client is assigned an onboarding lead to co-ordinate the process and act as the principle point of contact across all service lines. Our immediate focus is to ensure that we deliver a smooth and structured process and client experience.
Our Commitment to you:
- We will agree timelines upfront and manage the onboarding process
- We will arrange regular calls with you and any other key service providers you have
- We will provide our comments and feedback on your fund offering documents
- Where required, we will assist with the opening of fund bank accounts
- Where applicable, we will assist with establishing connectivity for the daily receipt of trade files and broker feeds
- We will commit to and agree the format and timelines for the delivery of valuation and investor reporting
Our aim is to deliver a tailored client experience; we want you to feel that our fund accounting team is part of your own team and this partnership is at the heart of our service delivery framework.
Our fund and portfolio accounting teams are fully equipped to service the entire range of investment fund structures (from vanilla strategies to highly sophisticated and complex investments). We are here to take the operational burden away from you in an ever-changing investment environment, with increasingly complex regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining books and records in accordance with fund governing documents
- Collating and documenting all underlying investment information
- Preparing financial statements and maintenance of trial balance and supporting documentation in accordance with relevant accounting standards
- Preparation of NAV package; including a detailed trial balance adjusted for accruals, balance sheet and statements of operations
- Provision of supporting documentation of all trial balance line items
- Tracking and reconciliation of accounts payable and accrued expense
- Reconciliation of all fund-specific cash flow activity
- Assisting auditors with annual audit
- Tracking costs
- Calculating and reporting management fees
- Maintaining fund waterfalls (calculated carried interest)
- Performing subsequent close calculations
- Providing IRR calculations
- Processing all non-trade related cash movements
- Monitoring and processing capital transactions
- Entering all portfolio transactions into the accounting system
- Monitoring and recording any corporate actions
- Reviewing and reconciling broker/custody agent's statements
- Independently value the Fund’s portfolio using agreed upon pricing policy
- Supporting multi-series, equalisation and partnership accounting
- Calculating daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly net asset value as required
We have a dedicated team of accounting professionals that prepare financial statements for our client’s funds entities. We prepare the unaudited financial statement in conformity with the relevant accountings standards, such as IFRS and US GAAP.
- Preparation of the draft annual financial statements according to applicable accounting standards
- Preparation of Cost-roll / Market Value roll and other proofs for verifications of figures shown in financials
- Preparation of draft Notes to Financials (including Significant Accounting Policies, Amendments of New/Recent Accounting standards, Disclosures, Risk Calculation and Significant/Subsequent events)
- Liaison with auditor with regards to supporting documents and audit timelines
- Production of a standardised checklist during the preparation and review of each set of financials - checklists are subject to the relevant account standard
We provide asset managers with daily reconciled cash and position reporting using a dedicated state of the art cash and position reconciliation software. As part of our daily service we will automatically upload your Trade Files into our core administration platform and complete three-way reconciliations between you and the custodian / prime broker. Cash and position reconciliations breaks are reported to you for further action and you also have the ability to view daily cash and positions from anywhere in the world, on our secure 24/7 reporting platform. To complement the daily administration support service, we also offer a daily performance and risk reporting solution through an enhanced reporting support service.
- Daily trade uploads from the client trade files
- Daily cash reconciliation performed against the custodian/prime broker
- Daily position reconciliation performed against the client and custodian/prime broker files
- Daily independent valuation of the Fund(s)/entity portfolio using primarily Bloomberg as a data source
- Monitor individual equity securities for cash dividends, corporate actions and capital changes
- Detail any breaks in position and cash with client and prime broker
- Daily online T+1 cash and portfolio reporting via our online reporting platform