As part of the reporting obligations under AIFMD, all European registered alternative asset managers marketing into the EU or EEA are now required to report to their particular jurisdiction under AIFMD.
Non-EU alternative fund asset managers are also required to file in all jurisdictions into which they market.
There are two Annex IV report categories:
- AIFM report: A consolidated view of assets managed
- AIF report: Required for each fund detailing assets held, exposures, investor profiles etc.
Our process is an easy to manage end-to-end filing process affording AIFMs one of our local dedicated account managers, alongside the backing of a global firm, experienced with multiple jurisdictional and regulatory requirements.
Our Annex IV Reporting service uses market leading technology to ensure accuracy, consistency, timeliness, and control.
- Conducting an initial scoping exercise to determine the reporting frequency and initial reference data for the AIFM and AIF
- Agreeing with the AIFM the process to obtain and confirm reference / static data for subsequent reports
- Agree how and what we will collect with regards to information required to complete the Annex IV reporting that we do not already have in our possession
- Delivering in excel or HTML the completed ESMA Annex IV template with corresponding support documentation for the AIFMs approval
- After the AIFM approves the ESMA template prepared by us, convert the template to a submission ready XML format
- Delivering the submission ready XML file to the AIFM