Pacific Fund System’s PFS-PAXUS is a world leading specialist accounting and administration application system designed specifically for the alternative fund administration industry. At Apex we use PFS-PAXUS to deliver one integrated solution with customer web access built into its core.
PFS-PAXUS, with its state-of-the art relational database design, replaces multiple legacy systems and integrates all separate processes including the securities portfolio, allocation system, general ledger, fee calculation and share registry module into one smooth operation.
The benefits of Apex using this robust and reliable software for its clients include increased efficiency, reduced risk of error, faster valuation, ability to support complex funds and reduced overall IT costs.
Visit the Pacific Fund Systems website for more information: http://www.pacificfundsystems.com/
- Coordination with portfolio companies to gather data
- Comprehensive analysis, validation and verification of collected data against predefined data requirements
- Track performance data including financial and operating metrics at the portfolio company level in addition to cash flow data
- Detailed investment analytics reporting including performance tracking, attribution analysis and exposure reporting
- Customisable dashboards and reporting based on your requirements