We provide our clients across the globe with expert knowledge and resource to ensure they stay compliant in an ever-changing legal and regulatory landscape. We also provide advice and guidance enabling businesses and people to grow, develop, transform and adapt.
We tailor our approach to your needs and can help create a bespoke HR Strategic plan to enable you to achieve your business objectives. Our team can provide initial set up and compliance to clients who become an employer for the first time, proactively managing both day-to-day people operations and people matters. We can coach and support managers and HR teams through challenging situations to help build internal skills and confidence.
Our experienced HR professionals work on both one-oﬀ projects or on a retained basis, and are all CIPD-qualified with years of strategic, practical and operational HR experience.
We are pragmatic in our approach, solution-driven and will align our approach to your culture and needs. Our mission is to make your lives easier by eliminating hassle, saving time, money and resources and by adding specific expert knowledge as required.
Services include but not limited to:
- Fully outsourced HR Department
- Strategic HR planning
- HR business partnering
- HR administration
- Outsourced HR Director
- Mentoring or supporting your current HR team
- Fully outsourced payroll
- Organizational design and development
- Values identification, articulation and implementation
- Culture transformation, design and change management
- Training and management coaching and development
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Disciplinary, grievance and performance management advice and management
- Talent management, development and succession planning
- Health, safety and welfare audits, policies and awareness
- Equality, Inclusion and Diversity policy creation and implementation
- Employee handbooks, contracts, policies and procedures
- Restructuring, job design, skills assessment, downsizing and consultation process
- SMCR compliance, framework creation, training and management
- HR information Systems selection, implementation and management
- GDPR analysis, policy and process implementation
- Compensation structure, reward and benefits design and implementation d
- Employment law advice
- Employee engagement, employee surveys and action plans
- Management information, metrics and dashboards