Key points include:
- How can a business ensure it has the right digital data strategy?
- Are data demands from investors increasing? How can technology help to ensure
that managers meet these demands?
- How is technology enabling investors to carry out their own activities with greater regard for ESG goals?
- What other challenges exist around the use of technology by investors to analyze ESG metrics and
deliver on sustainability goals?
- With data so important to investment strategies today, how can the security of this data be protected?
- Looking ahead, what are some of the major opportunities presenting themselves in terms of technology use in real estate?