Department: CRM Department – Client Service Manager (CSM)
Reports to: Manager – Client Service Management team
Location: Suite 5, Block 1, International Science Centre, National Technology Park, Castletroy, Limerick, V94 C61W
Purpose of the role:
FundRock Management Company S.A. (“FRMC”) is a leading independent third party Fund Management Company, part of the Apex Group, providing management company services primarily to Luxembourg, Ireland and UK domiciled collective investment schemes in accordance with the respective regulations. FRMC provides substance through solid risk management, oversight, compliance, as well as through the comprehensive knowledge of its strong team. The firm’s multinational team speaks over 20 languages and is well placed to support asset managers across borders with local market insight and global connectivity. Due to the expansion of the company, we have an opportunity for a Client Service Manager (CSM) to join our team.
As a Client Service Manager you will work as part of a fast paced and growing team. You will support the team in meeting its objectives. This role requires you to maintain a strong relationship with all relevant stakeholders, internally and externally together with our services providers, ensuring market leading service to our clients.
A great opportunity to be part of an expanding function which will allow you to grow and develop your career within an award winning European Management Company. The role will allow you to establish and develop solid working relationships with clients and internal teams which you can leverage throughout your career.
The CSM team today works closely with the following groups coordinating client activity, from supporting onboarding new clients, preparing Management Company reports, liaising with the regulators on regular reporting etc. A wide and varied role that interacts with the following departments and teams as well as external vendors and service providers.
- Business Implementation
- Client Relationship Management
- Business Development
- Depository Oversight
- Transfer Agency Oversight
- Fund Administration Oversight
- Regulatory Compliance
- Alternative Investments
- Investment Management Oversight
- Distribution Oversight
- Risk and Compliance
key responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinate client queries internally and with delegates
- Manage client communication, both in a BAU and non-BAU environment
- Actively manage certain projects, including the circulation of all details to the operational teams and any third parties with the monitoring of replies via the tracker.
- Report and escalate to Senior Management on any risks and critical tasks from plans that are outstanding, e.g. SLD’s, Fees, Legal Agreements.
- Ownership of the ONR process and SLA tracker
- Updating and maintaining internal reporting systems
- Continuous review of the ManCo report including feedback from boards from the CRM’s
- Preferably 3+ years Fund experience;
- Excellent knowledge of UCITS and AIF Fund structures, and knowledge of Lux & Irish legal structures;
- Thorough understanding of Management Company / AIFM structures required.
- Excellent time management skills essential along with ability to run simultaneous projects;
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently while supporting the overall goals of the team;
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, and competent in dealing with senior project sponsors;
- Results driven and proactive in problem solving;
- Excellent client service skills, client focused and delivers work to an exceptionally high standard;
- Proven analytical thinking
- Concern for quality
- In-depth knowledge of Excel / Word / PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting date: 13/10/22
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.