About LRI Group
Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. LRI Group boasts over EUR 70 bn assets under service across more than 540 funds and has more than 200 staff. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
What we offer
- Contribute to the compliance monitoring and reviews for regulatory and legal across alternative investment funds, securitizations and holding companies.
- Participate in the delivery of accounting for alternative investments funds, securitizations and holding companies in Lux-GAAP and IFRS.
- Create various reports such as financial statements and capital accounts.
- Participate in various projects (e.g. software introduction, internal process and automation improvements).
- Degree or Masters’ in finance or economics or similar.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ professional experience gained in domiciliation and/or fund accounting.
- Expertise in regulatory and KYC frameworks.
- Hands-on mentality and open minded.
- Exposure to IT automation and process improvement projects in Investment Compliance and Fund Accounting & Reporting is a distinct advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS office tools (especially Excel)
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
The candidate will be part of the Risk Management Team and will support the Investment Compliance monitoring for a variety of fund structures and asset classes.
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- A competitive internship allowance;
- An individual support and coaching from our (Senior) Fund Accountants.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about us, please visit www.lri-invest.lu for further information about the other companies being part of this group here in Luxembourg.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR page.
You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successfully growing company. You will experience the advantages of a company of manageable size, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary expectations) to our dedicated email address: email@example.com.
Posting date: 20/07/22
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.