Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with more than three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. LRI Group acts as Super Management Company (Super ManCo), authorized as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) and as a UCITS Management Company in Luxembourg, and now boasts over EUR 70 bn of assets under service across more than 540 funds and has more than 200 staff.
In the context of the continuous development of our activities, we are currently looking for Portfolio Manager / Portfolio Analyst (m/f/d) - Real Assets
- Analyse fund documentation and assess real assets transactions in the fields of private equity, real estate, infrastructure, renewable energies, or private debt.
- Assess the eligibility of the proposed investment in terms of the strategy and investment objectives of the fund
- Perform AML /KYC, liquidity, and ownership checks
- Update, maintain and improve existing Excel based portfolio management cash flow models (DCF)
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Work closely with the risk management, the valuation and the accounting teams to ensure sound decision-making process
- Support by the implementation of regulatory changes
- 2 - 5 years of business finance or other relevant experience
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Relevant professional experience in the analysis and monitoring of transactions in the alternative assets space ideally gained by an investment manager, fund servicer or consulting company
- Profound knowledge of the regulatory framework regarding alternative investment funds (AIFMD)
- Good understanding of valuation models for alternative assets
- Strong command of the MS-Office suit in particular Excel
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Interest in capital markets and investment fund products
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge of any other European language in particular German will be considered as an asset.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successfully growing company. You will experience the advantages of a company of manageable size, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting date: 16/06/22
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.