Role: Regulatory Reporting Officer
Department: Regulatory Reporting
Reports to: Head of Regulatory Reporting
FundRock Management Company S.A. (“FRMC”) is a leading independent third party Fund Management Company providing management company services to Luxembourg, Ireland and UK domiciled collective investment schemes in accordance with the respective regulations. Due to the expansion of the company, FRMC is looking for a candidate to join a newly created regulatory reporting team based in Limerick, Ireland.
This newly created role in Ireland will be responsible for the oversight and production of regulatory reports which combine both mandatory reports FRMC are responsible for and reports which we can offer as an additional service to our core business. The role will also oversee the end to end production of regulatory disclosure documents (in particular the UCITS KIID and the PRIIPS KID).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Draft, coordinate and review of UCITS and PRIIP Key Investor Information documentation, Scheme information documentation
- Coordinate and review of packed retail investment and insurance product (PRIIPs), MIFID templates
- Prepare of quarterly/annual AIF, AIFMD and CBI returns under ESMA requirements
- Prepare and submit returns required under Solvency II Directive
- Prepare, coordinate and review of European PRIIP (EPT) and European Mifid Templates (EMT)
- Prepare/review other reporting required by the regulators in Luxembourg (CSSF), Ireland (CBI) and United Kingdom (FCA).
- Follow-up with clients and service providers regarding any issues raised until resolution
- Collaborate with Promoters of each FRMC client to ensure compliance with UCITS IV – MIFID, KIID, AIFMD and overall corporate governance
- Keep up to date with new regulations. Support in interpretation of new regulations on how the fund/investors will be affected
- Review annual and interim financial reports for funds domiciled in various jurisdictions
- Oversee audit process, deal with audit queries on behalf of the clients
- Actively participate in quarterly, monthly service review meetings
- Assist with any ad hoc queries received from clients
- Ensure supporting procedures are accurate and kept up to date
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong academic background including a MSC in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field;
- Proven in-depth knowledge of European Regulated Investment Products, UCITS, AIFMD and Fund regulatory requirements
- Proven experience in Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability multi-task and work under pressure and to deadlines
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.