Employment Type: Permanent
FundRock Management Company S.A. (“FRMC”) as part of Apex Group is a leading independent third-party Fund Management Company providing management company services to Luxembourg, Ireland and UK domiciled collective investment schemes in accordance with the respective regulations. FRMC provides substance through solid Risk management, Oversight, Compliance, as well as through the comprehensive Knowledge of its strong team. The company´s multinational team is well placed to support asset managers across borders with local market insight and global connectivity.
Life at Apex isn't just about the work you do, it's about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex ensures it rewards loyal and dedicated employees. The international nature of our business and global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take both short-term or permanent relocation options.
We are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to support our growing operations in the Compliance department.
- Conduct independently initial and ongoing due diligence reviews on clients and delegates incl. KYC/AML identification
- Perform compliance control missions in line with the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Drafting and review of in-house Compliance procedures
- Proactively identify, analyse and report compliance risks
- Perform impact assessments of ongoing regulatory requirements
- Assess the regulatory implications of new product launches and service extensions
- Along with the Head of Compliance being the first point of contact for the regulator, maintaining an open and positive working relationship and ensure high quality in any correspondence
- Act as AML Officer for investment vehicles
- Provide Compliance advise to other departments and Apex Group companies
- University degree in Law, Economics or comparable professional education in relevant fields
- Professional experience of minimum 5 years in the field of Compliance in Luxembourg, preferably regarding investment funds and management companies/ AIFMs
- Ability to handle sensitive situations in a confidential and professional manner
- Excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory framework including AML/KYC, Delegation Oversight, UCITS, AIFMD
- Self-organized and able to work accurately
- Pro-active and team-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English, any other language is considered an asset
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- A friendly, co-operative and supportive environment;
- An opportunity to work with complete Funds’ structures and multiple forms of legal entities;
- Training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter, availability and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life At Apex
"Working here I have the space to be creative, take ownership and develop continuously. It’s a great company with a purpose, which in turn enables its people to identify with the core values and mission."
Diane Mero, Office Manager, Dubai
What we look for
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. Every employee plays a part in making our business what it is today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes.
Whatever your career path, ambition or skillset you will be joining an entrepreneurial environment and become part of a globally connected team. We don’t just want you to succeed, we want you to flourish.