Our services for credit strategies aim to fill the ESG data gap for all parties in the credit space and help debt investors, lenders, borrowers, and portfolio companies meet regulatory and fiduciary requirements, and achieve positive impact.
Our services cater for the ESG needs of direct lenders, credit funds, corporate borrowers, CLO managers, debt investors, as well as lenders and borrowers in sustainability-linked lending and leveraged finance transactions.
- Second party opinions on sustainability-linked lending
- Collection and independent assessment of borrower
data to track KPI performance
- Performance reports for lender review and publication
- Monitoring covenants related to ESG
- Expert recommendations, frameworks and policies to
make impactful ESG improvement over the loan
- Tailored teach-ins and reports sensitive to the size,
sector and geography
- Compliance with regulations and adherence to industry
- Policy advice, regulatory guidance and drafting submissions