HFM Virtual Symposium
Apex is proud to be sponsoring the HFM Virtual Symposium series. The Symposium will take place over three days on April 21 – 23, covering extensively researched and hot topics and issues shaping the industry. Each day focusing on a specific region, Apex will participate in two panel discussions covering both Europe & Asia.
European Virtual Symposium
21 April 2020
Panel 1: Technology: Dirty data, cleaning, mapping and analysing
Times: 9:00 -9:30am BST
Speaker: Renaud Oury, Chief Data Officer, Apex Group
Asia Virtual Symposium
23 April 2020
Panel 2: Operational Leaders: Business continuity plans: Cloud, middle office and more
Times: 2:35 -3:05pm HKG/ 7:35-8:05am BST
Speaker: Alan McKenna, Global Head of Middle Office Solutions, Apex Group
Each full-day Symposium will stream in five parts focusing on specific job functions or strategy types meaning that you can attend just those sessions relevant for you.
- Legal & compliance
- Operational leaders
- Emerging managers
- Alternative credit managers
5 Key Reasons to Attend:
- Gain business critical information tailored to the region you focus on
- Hear how peers are adapting their firms during extraordinary times
- Continue to earn CPD points during this period of limited face-to-face events
- Learn from leading speakers debating the hottest topics in the sector and where the opportunities lie
- Have your questions answered by experts and peers on specialist subject matter
You can view the full agenda here.