Tax laws can differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Our teams have expert knowledge of the local market and regulations and will support you to ensure that you meet your tax obligations in the relevant country.
We can offer full US tax preparation service and support, including the preparation and filing of IRS Form 1065 with related Schedule K-1s plus and issuance of PFIC statements for US investors in offshore funds.
We fully understand the importance of delivering K-1s. An intimate knowledge of hedge funds, private equity funds and fund of funds structures means that our team can effectively and efficiently work through the fund’s tax issues and deliver results.
- US and state tax returns
- Maintenance of tax allocation schedules by investor
- K-1 preparation and distribution
- Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC) Annual
- Information Statements and related shareholder allocations
- Expert knowledge relating to PFICs, Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR), Foreign Corporations (Form 5471) and Foreign Partnerships (Form 8865)
- Foreign Disregarded Entities (Form 8858) and related issues
We work with all clients to tailor the tax services they require.
We can offer full Australian tax preparation service and support for our clients. Our teams have an intimate knowledge of hedge funds, private equity funds and fund of funds structures and they can effectively and efficiently work through a fund’s tax issues and ensure that your tax obligations are met.
- Maintaining tax cost base for open security transactions
- Tracking and allocating income and expense by tax characteristic including source of income, capital gains tax method, foreign tax credits and dividend franking credits
- Calculation of distributions consistent with fund mandates and Australian Tax requirements
- Calculation of withholding tax on distribution for investors where required
- AIIR Returns
- Issuance of tax distribution statements
- Calculation of RITC for business activity statements
- Lodgement of quarterly TFN returns
Note: All tax records, distribution calculations and tax reporting services are subject to review and/ or submission to ATO by an appointed tax advisor.
For more information, contact your local office: Locations
For UK funds, compliance with an increasing number of tax rules and more demanding and coordinated enforcement by tax authorities continue to be a challenge. As businesses expand operations into new markets the complexity of managing tax risks and complying with reporting requirements multiplies. We partner with our clients to provide a tailor made service, delivered in a practical and cost-effective manner. Headed and staffed by experienced industry professionals, we have wide-ranging experience, covering the full requirements of all UK fund tax matters.
Fund Tax Reporting Business Tax: Compliance and Advisory
- Corporation Tax Self Assessment (“CTSA”) including preparation and filing of tax computations and returns, quarterly NAV taxation reviews and provision of tax payment information
- Fund reporting solutions covering tax reporting regimes so as to obtain beneficial tax treatments for investors