Stay competitive in a constantly evolving asset management space. We can streamline your operations in a cost-effective manner by offering third-party Management Company (ManCo) services which can be complemented with fund administration, middle office, banking, depositary and custody services all under one roof.
We provide ManCo services through our subsidiaries, FundRock and LRI, two fully authorised Super ManCos with a long-standing reputation.
Assets under ManCo
FundRock is a UCITS Management Company and AIFM (Alternative Investment Fund Manager) offering solutions for European based funds, with a long heritage in fund governance refined over 80 years.
We deliver a powerful service offering that expands far beyond Management Company solutions via our unrivalled suite of services across the full value chain of a fund.
With offices in Ireland, UK, France, Luxembourg and Singapore, we provide you with solid local substance combined with global connectivity, enabling you to focus undistracted on your core business.
As a super-ManCo, holding UCITS and AIFM licenses, our core services include:
- Risk Management
- Delegate Oversight & Due Diligence
- Regulatory Compliance
Our core solutions are complemented by a variety of additional services. All our services can be personalised according to your organisation’s needs, from a complete one-stop shop to individual standalone services:
- Global Distribution Support
- Portfolio Management Services for Real Assets
- KIID / PRIIPS Offering
- Regulatory Reporting (Solvency II, AIFMD)
- UCITS and AIF Directors
- Corporate Secretary Solutions
- Designated Persons (IRL)
- Dividend Withholding Tax Claim Service
- Established risk management process
- Investment objective rule implementation
- Counterparty risk services
- Asset eligibility risk monitoring
- Market risk services
- Liquidity risk services
We provide distribution services through our subsidiary FundRock Distribution S.A., authorised by the Luxembourg authority CSSF to act as investment adviser and distributor of shares/units of funds. Under this MiFID license, we are able to act as global distributor / sub-distributor of the funds managed by our affiliates. We leverage our free provision of services (passport) through the European Union to offer a long term and stable solution to our clients.
It is our intention over time to create a network of branches (in France, Germany, Ireland, Spain, The Netherlands) to complement our Luxembourg office offering a base for our clients’ sales or relationship management resources to work from.
We offer a 3-tiered service, providing a more flexible and economical go to market solution:
Please find more information on these services here
LRI is a fully authorised Luxembourg based Super ManCo (UCITS and AIFM) that brings over 30 years’ experience in structuring and implementing tailor-made solutions. We are a partner for asset managers, institutional clients, family offices and others who wish to set up their funds and distribute them to Europe. We have significant experience in the structuring of tailored investment solutions in both the financial and alternative asset classes.
We have built a Global Distribution Network which provides you access to expert placement agents and third party marketers based locally in all key markets to support cross-border marketing in an increasingly international asset management space.
Our Services include
- Luxembourg Super ManCo holding UCITS & AIFM licenses
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management & Valuation
- Relationship Management
- Fund Structuring & Setup
- Regulatory & Tax Reporting
- Legal & Compliance
LRI RAIF Platform provides you a cost-effective option to launch your own fund in 3-4 weeks with a fully compliant Luxembourg AIFM structure. This platform allows you to rent a compartment (sub-fund) in an already existing fund structure (umbrella fund) without requiring a management company to run it.
- Competitive price, due to bundled solution which includes a full suite of services for the RAIF
- No legal set up costs and lower running costs than setting up your own structure
- Sharing of annual external ongoing and fixed costs on umbrella level
- Faster time to market, within 3-4 weeks as no incorporation is required
- Faster time to market with RAIF, without the involvement of CSSF
- Legal fund documentation is drafted by LRI and will be updated for every new sub-fund
- Option to delegate Portfolio Management through sub-funds
- One-stop shop for all AIFMD requirements
- Minimising of own management cost
- Leveraging on a team of experts with pioneering experience of AIFMD, processes and continuity
- Organisational skills and expertise with AIFMD specialisation.
- Leveraging off established market providers located in the EU.
- Cost effective in regards to other options available on the market
- Help with distribution/add on services
- Investment management and distribution in EU through accessing our passport
Why consider a Luxembourg RAIF?
A Luxembourg RAIF is a well-established highly flexible investment vehicle which grants investors:
- The option to invest in a large variety of assets
- The option to set up a variety of sub-funds with:
- Different investment policies
- Different investor types
- Different fee structures
- Benefit of the AIFM-passport for distribution
- Segregation of liability between sub-funds
- A favourable tax regime and Double Tax Treaty benefits
- Very limited diversification requirements - Luxembourg RAIFs can be established based on the needs of the fund initiator, the investors and the service providers