Listed investment companies (LICs) have multiple advantages including easy access for self-directed investors, diversification, and tax advantages. LICs are incorporated as companies. They are closed-ended vehicles meaning that they don’t issue new share or, cancel existing ones when investors join or leave.
We offer a range of accounting and registry services to support LIC managers so they can focus on investment selection instead of administration.
- Provision of support with IPO and planning requirements including arranging meetings with issuers, processing applications and banking application monies
- Managing of ASX interface, including security code setup and allocation reconciliations
- Maintaining of new and existing shareholder records
- Processing and communication of corporate events
- Management of ASX reporting requirements, including calculation of net tangible asset backing per share (NTA)
- Provision of company secretarial services
- AGM support, including meeting organisation, setup and proxy voting management
- Provision of investor reporting