Simplify and remove the necessity for multiple providers and work with a single point of contact across all aspects and operational demands for your depositary fund.
We provide independent depositary services through our subsidiary European Depositary Bank (EDB), delivering a cross-jurisdictional service in regulated jurisdictions including; Luxembourg, Ireland, UK and Malta.
Our highly skilled teams offer full depositary and depo-lite services under the UCITS and AIFM directives, acting as an expert support function delivering robust service solutions that run seamlessly alongside your fund administration requirements.
We have the experience to service a vast range of regulated products in liquid assets plus hedge funds, private equity funds, hybrid funds, fund of funds and Shariah compliant investment funds.
Assets under Depositary
- Safekeeping and verification of documentation and assets
- Portfolio monitoring
- Strict liability for financial instruments
- Maintenance of comprehensive asset registers
- Operational oversight
- Compliance with fund documents and applicable laws and regulations
- Cash monitoring and document tracking
- AIFMD reporting and liquidity monitoring
- UCITS reporting and liquidity monitoring
- Full AIFMD and UCITS depositary capability in Luxembourg, Ireland, Malta and the UK
- Responsive, experienced, fully dedicated client team of experienced
specialists providing technical, compliance, and operational
- Dedicated client integration team which co-ordinates all aspects of fund
set up and systems implementation
- SSAE 16 Type II audit tested control environment
- Consistent approach across global locations
- Access to broad range of services and products from the Apex Group
- Best in class technology with bespoke workflow systems developed for depositary