We provide an agile and responsive banking services to our clients through our subsidiary European Depositary Bank. Strong partnerships with leading foreign exchange services providers gives you access to the best FX rates. Our unrivaled single-source solution includes a pioneering digital corporate banking platform for the asset management and corporate sector. Our experienced team use their fund and treasury expertise to provide this service for global institutional investors and asset managers.
Our pioneering digital banking platform for the asset management and corporate sector is simple, fast and flexible. Simplify your processes and go digital to streamline the opening and management of accounts.
At your fingertips:
- Bank account opening within 5 days of receiving the relevant documents.
- Desktop and mobile access 24/7.
- Multifactor authentification to enhance security.
- Multi-level payment approval to enhance control.
- Flexible single / bulk payment capabilities.
- Global multi-currency payments and FX.
- Fully integrated digital reporting and statements.
- Automated money market fund sweeps in three core currencies.
- Quick and easy onboarding procedure:
Open a bank account within 5 days upon receipt of all required documents (includes KYC checks).
- Account visibility and transparency:
Consolidate your accounts in to one, easily accessible dashboard. Tailor your notifications; and transaction overview to gain instant visibility of required actions.
- Custom approval process:
Tailor payment approval levels to your needs and set custom limits for your team.
- Flexible payments:
Execute payments in multiple currencies as single or bulk payments using your preferred payment scheme such as SWIFT, SEPA, ACH or Faster Payments. In portal screening of data uploads enables review of errors before submission.
- Multicurrency facility:
Enjoy flexible multi-currency services; hold cash balances in all 18 major currencies, transact Spot FX across digital balances, make external payments in 33 currencies.
- Market access to all major stock exchanges worldwide.
- Derivative trading (options / futures).
- Bond trading.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) trading over Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF).
- Investment fund trading.
- Foreign exchange trading.
- Liquidity management.