Real assets investors and fund managers continue to be challenged by the increasing complexity of their operations. We understand those challenges and focus on implementing the highest quality service delivery and wrapping that framework around the best technology platforms in the industry. The result is a powerful, scalable platform combined with dedicated real estate fund administration experts delivering local support.
Our market leading solution for managers with a real assets strategy includes specialist real estate teams, a fully integrated technology platform with seamless flow of financial data of investment properties to fund administration platform to report to fund managers, and investor reporting through a cloud based portal.
We leverage Yardi’s fully integrated web-based end-to-end platform to deliver mobile access capabilities so that you can manage operations, execute leasing, run analytics and provide innovative investor services wherever you are.
- Supporting a wide range of properties including commercial, residential, academic institutions and warehouses
- Providing comprehensive property financial management
- Automating Rent Invoice generation & ageing
- Providing advanced budget and forecasting
- Managing fixed asset and construction
- Procuring to pay functionality
- Performing financial and non-financial KPI reporting
- Providing dynamic dashboard with full drill-down functionality
- Providing real time system access to property managers to access and upload property level data and fund managers to view KPIs and management dashboards
- Seamless flow of financial data of SPV or property to the fund accounting platform without any manual data input
- Providing client onboarding and transfer agency services including Regulatory reporting FATCA/CRS
- Calculating capital calls and distributions with automated notice generation for investors
- Using fund level accounting platform to consolidate property level financial data of each SPV or property and produce consolidated fund income statement and balance sheet
- The Income statement of the consolidated financial statements and Investors capital statements disclose both the operating income and expenses at the property level and fund level
- Using IFRS, Lux GAAP, US GAAP methods for statutory financial statements
- Calculating and administrating Waterfall and carry plans
- Proving performance reporting (IRR, PICC, TV PI and DPI KPIs)
- Financial data flows from the fund level accounting platforms to Investment Café for reporting to LPs