Leading global specialty insurer Mosaic, provides enhanced directors and officers ("D&O") coverage for your funds.
Obtain an instant price indication via the Mosaic platform, which considers your ESG credentials in your insurance premium.
- Instant pricing indications with streamlined information requests via an exclusive online platform
- Significantly quicker turnaround times, exclusive policy wording and increased pricing leverage using Apex Protect single-source solution
- Dedicated broking and underwriting teams with decades of combined industry-specific experience ensure the nuances of your business are fully understood
- Prompt price discovery for D&O insurance when launching new funds
- Taking out an Apex ESG Invest Check through our recognised tool may result in insurance premium benefits being underwritten by Mosaic
- Provision of broad fund D&O liability coverage
- Extensive mitigation and investigation coverage for funds
- Special additional limits for non-executive directors in the event of exhaustion of limits
- Pre-claim costs in the event of an inquiry or investigation
- Regulator and public-relations costs for directors and officers of the fund
- Additional ESG limit for ESG claims brought against fund directors or officers, subject to completion of free* Apex ESG Invest Check**
* Free assessments for clients with premiums of US$20,000 plus (special 50%-discount rate of US$2,000 for clients with premiums of less than $20,000)
** ESG assessments provided by Apex ESG Invest Check, a market-leading, fund-specific ESG assessment solution. Apex Protect policyholders have up to 30 days from policy inception to sign up for free* ESG review. No impact on premium payable, regardless of result
How can you benefit:
In order to get your login details from the Mosaic team, please contact email@example.com
Once you have received your credentials, you can log on to the Mosaic platform to get your quote following the link below.
For Non-EEA exposures, Apex Protect is underwritten by Mosaic Syndicate Services Limited (with firm reference number 940925) (“Mosaic”), an Appointed Representative of Asta Managing Agency Ltd (AMA) and Asta Underwriting Management Ltd (AUML) (with firm reference numbers 204897 & 657311 respectively). Mosaic and Asta entities are incorporated in the United Kingdom. AMA is regulated by the UK Prudential Regulation Authority and the UK Financial Conduct Authority. AUML is regulated by the FCA. For EEA exposures, Apex Protect is underwritten by Asta Europe SRL, trading as Mosaic Europe.
Should you have any complaints regarding Apex Protect, you may refer your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org with a full complaints notice being found on complaints page of the Mosaic website.
Apex Consolidation Entity Ltd (“Apex”) is not licensed to provide insurance distribution services. Apex has therefore no intention to advise on, nor to offer, propose or carry out preparatory work to conclude insurance contracts. Mosaic is the underwriter. Apex will not handle or process any insurance proposals, nor will Apex assist with the conclusion, management or execution of the insurance contract. Either Aon UK Limited or Aon Belgium B.V. (through its UK branch), will act as the regulated Lloyd’s broker and will pay a commission to Apex where introduced clients have purchased the Apex Protect product.