The ESG sector is rapidly expanding in the face of stakeholder pressure, regulation and a growing sense of obligation towards people and planet. Quality ESG data capture, analysis and reporting is now critical for investors, but to deliver sustainable returns we believe it is equally as important to focus on performance improvement.
Apex ESG and Sustainability was created to satisfy an overwhelming demand in the private sector for a high quality,
independent, end-to-end service. Our team of experts offer an award winning ESG data capture and reporting platform and a broad range of advisory services, helping investors and managers assess and report on ESG and drive improvements in the sustainability performance of underlying investments. Our services are flexible and designed to meet the needs of our clients, no matter where they are on their sustainability journey.
We support clients in defining their ESG objectives and translate this into a tailored strategy and operating model.
- ESG Invest Check for managers
- ESG Platform customization
- EU Taxonomy assessment
- ESG policy and approach
- Gap analysis and implementation support
- ESG Academy (training)
- ESG Keystone – standards and regulatory compliance (including SFDR, SDR, CSRD, TCFD)
- Impact positive solutions
We create ESG-related insights for investors and managers on both fund-level and underlying asset level.
- ESG Health Check company, manager and fund assessments
- ESG Rating, Reporting and Benchmarking
- Light-touch due diligence
- Carbon footprint measurement (1,2,3)
- Verified private market benchmarks
- Regulatory reporting – data capture
- Sustainability-Linked Loan (“SLL”) data capture
- DEI reporting
- In depth due diligence
- Deep-dive carbon analysis
- Data collection and verification service
- Regulatory reporting
- Investor reporting
- Tailored ESG reports
- SLL second party opinions and reporting
Our ESG advisors help drive real progress, leveraging our deep sustainability expertise across a broad range of topics.
- Deep-dives and tailored reporting
- Sustainability improvement plans
- Business model transformation
- Carbon reduction pathways and LCAs