Watch on Demand: Is India ESG Ready?
Investors globally are honing their focus on sustainability, climate change and governance. The budding bouquet of ESG-concentrated funds worldwide is a testament to this. It is only a matter of time before ESG considerations become the indispensable threshold for investing.
Organisations in India, are also looking to raise their sustainability quotient, predominantly after the Covid-19 pandemic and a sequence of climate-linked and governance incidents. They are moving towards ESG benchmarks.
Date: August 31, 2021
Time: 12pm – 12:45pm IST / 2:30pm – 3:15pm HKT
The discussion looks at:
- Industry leaders offering perspectives on India ESG trends in India vis-à-vis Global benchmarks, best practices, challenges and limitations
- Investor trends: Understand what type of ESG data investors consider before making an investment
- Asset Manager trends : Learn how financial institutions integrate ESG standards into their investment decisions
- Corporate trends: Discover what is the purpose of impact measurement for corporations and how it is used to drive internal business decisions towards decarbonization
- Apex ESG Scores - an assessment of Indian companies based on established ESG framework ?
Moderator: Mandar Mharte
Head of Business India
Speaker: Liam Woods
Head of Business Development – APAC
Speaker: Abhay Laijawala
Managing Director and Fund Manager
Avendus India ESG Strategy
Speaker: Anchal Dhir
Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas