For over 25 years, the Executive Performance & Reward Services (“EPRS”) team have been supporting all aspects of employee and executive incentive and reward programs. We work from implementation to ongoing technical administration and reporting.
The solutions we offer are tailored to complement and integrate with third party service providers such as brokers, custodians, registrars, tax and legal advisors.
We use the latest technology to support our clients’ requirements regardless of their size, location or scheme complexity.
We take the time to work collaboratively with a client’s legal and/or tax counsel who will advise on the most suitable structure to be established to achieve the client’s desired outcome. We tailor our services to meet the needs of the client, always delivering a commercial, practical and professional service.
Our dedicated EPRS team manage over 400 client entities with assets under management in excess of £1bn (as of May, 31 2023).
We work with:
|Listed Companies||Private companies||Private Equity portfolio companies||AIFMs||Financial institutions|
- Trust Administration
- Plan Administration
- Nominee Service
- Carried interest plans
- Deferred bonus plans
- Deferred compensation plans
- Pension and savings plans
- Share plans
- International pension plans
- Our dedicated EPRS team manage over 400 client entities with assets under management in excess of £1bn (as of May, 31 2023)
- Solutions tailored to integrate with third party service providers such as tax and legal advisors
- 25 years+ experience working across all industry sectors
- Competitive pricing
- Latest technology
- Free from institutional influence